On Friday we hosted our annual HR Panel. An afternoon introducing our 2020 MBA class to experts in Human Resources.
It was an opportunity to hear from these experts beyond the recruitment process for a specific organization, but rather hearing and sharing their insights and best practices on Recruitment, Onboarding and Moving on, based on their many years of experience across sectors and geographies.
The fact that this year the Panel was held virtually gave us the opportunity to be joined by experts from across the world: Washington DC, Stockholm, Basel, Schaan, Geneva, and of course, our home base Lausanne.
A few takeaways from the discussion:
- The importance of self-awareness and remaining authentic
- The need to manage your career
- Always have a plan B
- Moving on is not a failure
- Post Covid-19: an increase in distributed workforces across sectors
In times when the only certainty is that we are all living with uncertainty, it is great to feel the continuous support from our loyal recruiting partners!
Thank you again to our group of amazing Panellists and outstanding Moderator:
- Claire Locher, Owner at Claire Locher Associates
- Stefanie Glazmann, Talent Acquisition Manager at Hilti Headquarters at Hilti Group
- Mabel Udoh, Senior Talent Acquisition Officer – Recruiting at IFC International Finance Corporation (World Bank Group)
- Michelle Haymes, Recruitment Partner at Nestlé
- David Marquis-Sébie, HR | Recruitment Partner, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner at Nestlé
- Michele Carville, Head of People & Culture – Operations & Supply Chain at Philip Morris International
- Marijke Van Craen, Global Program Manager: Business Perspectives & Business Schools at Roche
- (Moderator) Lars Häggstrom, Senior Advisor at IMD Business School
Julia De Vargas-Marquez
MBA Career Development Center, Director Corporate Engagement